Sunday, July 11, 2010

allergies

I do not understand why God makes things like poison ivy and then makes people allergic to it. I have spent more time this summer with a poison ivy rash then I have spent without one. Why would God want there to be things that make people suffer? I am so sick and tired of itching. First, I had poison ivy, then I had an allergic reaction to a soap I was using, and now I have poison ivy again. I want to stop itching!!!!!

My son has been texting me everyday lately, it is so nice to hear from him. I was so worried about him when he moved away but I think it is good for both of us. I am really hoping to get to go up where he lives and visit him and see the beautiful place he lives in. He texts me pics of the beach and it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment