Thursday, July 22, 2010

lazy day

I decided to take it easy and take a day off today but after taking a nap after Doug went to work today I realized I was bored and that having a day off isn't all it is cracked up to be, lol. I do not know how I survived when we lived in Weirton and I didn't have any animals to take care of. We lived in town and I didn't realize until recently just how lonely I must have been. After Doug would go to work I would spend the rest of the day alone with not much to do. Even after the kids came home from school they were busy with friends and such and wouldn't come home until evening. Caitlyn is gone to her grandmothers for almost 3 weeks right now and I am here alone after Doug goes to work and he is working early this week so I am getting pretty lonely. I spend the majority of my days alone right now and it is miserable at times. At times it is also nice to be alone but I am ready to have it over with. I really miss Caitlyn. But, I always have my goats to keep me company. Gotta love my goats!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment