Friday, March 11, 2011

Waiting

Still waiting on Mohawk to drop her kids. The hardest part of this is waiting. I have never experienced this before so I am very anxious about it and want to be out there all the time to see if anything has changed. I am probably driving her buggy. I have taken so many pictures of her recently that my camera batteries died so I am not gonna have any pictures of the babies except with my cell phone lol. I am probably driving all of my goatwisdom friends insane with all my updates and pics. I just can't wait for the big day and I want to hurry it up!!!
It finally stopped raining last night but now there is snow. I really cannot wait until God decides to bless us with spring. I am more then ready to get outside and enjoy nature. I feel cooped up in the trailer. I go outside but it is such a hassle to get all bundled up and put my boots on and then it is cold out and hard to walk around because of all the muck from the rain.
We went to Wal Mart today and I got some new cold medicine. I was taking robitussin and it was helping alot with my congestion but was not doing anything for my cough. I got some Mucinex DM and some Dayquil. Hopefully they will help. I really wish I could find herbal remedies for when we are sick, especially something for a headache. I hate how much medicine we all take. I feel miserable though so I gave in and took over the counter meds. Someday I will live the kind of life I want to. Have to take it slow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment