Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another day

Feeding time at our farm is a busy time. All of the goats want to have their turn at eating. I feed Bella and BabyLynn in their own pen that they live in now. I had to put them in a pen seperate from the other goats because they could get right under the fence in the bigger pen. They want to be with me so they are always trying to get out and run around the yard. It was ok at first but now they are starting to get into my garden.

These are my other 4 kids. Starting with the red head one their names are Cheddar Fry (Cheddar for short), Patrick, Joy and Sweet Pea. Everyone is growing up so fast. They are only a few months old and they are getting so big. They are all getting a personality of their own. I call Joy Queen Joy because she is always standing on the highest thing she can find and I think she looks like she is ready to reign her kingdom.

I realize that this is not a pic of a goat, lol. But, I wanted to introduce you to my grandma and her boyfriend Gary. She is an amazing woman. She is always on the go and she would be the first person there to help you if you ever need it. I hope to be at least half the woman she is when I get to that age. I love you grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment