Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just another day


I have really gotta get up some energy to get moving this morning. More then anything I want to go back to bed, I can hardly keep my eyes open, lol. I just heard the washer quit running which means it is telling me it is time to get up and hang the clothes on the line. Maybe I will take a nap later but I doubt it, they dont usually fit into my day. It is alot cooler today so I am going to try and get some more done outside. The garden still needs some weeding done and maybe cut down all the weeds growing around the inside of the fence. The goats sure would like to have some of that. My baby goats have learned how to get into the garden but they dont seem interested in the plants they seem interested in eating the weeds along the fence. I am worried though that they will discover the plants inside and decide they look tastier. My pots for making soap are supposed to come today. Cannot wait until everything is here and I can start making it. Gonna try selling some and see if I can make some money that way.
I was watching my does run around today and I think my young does are having a good time tormenting my adult does, lol. Wow, I just heard one of my chickens yell and then heard Bella and BabyLynn running up onto the porch. They sure love chasing the chickens. I put them out of the house recently and they sleep in the barn at night. I have to put them in the smaller pen because the little buggers can jump over the wall in the bigger one. They are the first set of goats I have had that can jump the wall. It is crazy. Sometimes I lock them in the chicken pen if I need them put away for a small amount of time, lol. Of course the chickens arent in it at the time. They free range during the day so they are out looking for bugs and worms to eat. Well, I guess I better get off here and go hang towels if I am gonna be ready to go to my mom's for lunch at noon. Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment