Tuesday, June 7, 2011

kittens

This is a picture of 2 kittens that my son found abandoned and brought to me to take care of. I named them Edward and Alice. The owners moved to another state and just left these defenseless darlings behind. The momma cat was there but she was not feeding them and the other ones died before we got to them. They were lethargic and starving when he got them to me but after feeding them some warm goat milk they are now playful and getting more energetic. I am hoping to find good homes for them so that they do not have to be taken up to the shelter. They will be ready to go in about 6 weeks. I also have a white one that is ready to go now. I just dont understand how people can be so cruel as to do this to a defenseless animal. I am just glad I am able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment