Monday, May 23, 2011

weekends



I have heard people say that they are glad it is the weekend because then they can relax. Well, for me the weekend is probably the busiest time of the week. I think it is Doug's fault but I have not gotten concrete evidence on that fact. I do not go out and work a 9-5 job like alot of people but I do stay home and work a 6-10 job and I am meaning 6 am til 10 pm, lol. The weekends are no different except that everyone is home and not at school or work. Maybe that is why I am so much busier. I love weekends though because then I am not here working alone, the whole family is working. We even got Caitlyn to work until she was ready to drop. She looked exhausted, lol. It is not all work though, we do have fun. We watched a movie on Sunday night and I let the young chickens out for a bit and watch them run around and explore their new world. I also started my countdown until I get to pick up Champ on the 28th. Soooooooo excited. Just heard the washer quit running so that is a signal for me to get back to work. Love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment