Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weight



Lately have have been having some self esteem issues. I am overweight and that is something I plan to start working on today. What I really need to work on is my self esteem. If I dont learn to love myself and feel comfortable with the way I look now then I will not even after I lose the weight. I will just go from being over weight and unhappy to being a healthy weight and unhappy. I am not going to do any diets or lose weight workshops I am going to start eating healthy. I am cutting out pop, bread, and treats that are high in fat and substituting them with fruits and vegetables. I know I can do this but I decided that if I post it and let everyone know what I am doing then I will have more reason to keep going. I would like to say that I am going to be more active but I am pretty active now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment