Thursday, June 24, 2010

no electricity

Ruth and Nellie being silly looking at me through fence
Isn't it a shame that we are helpless if we lose something like our electricity? Last night our power went out because of a storm and we were miserable. My daughter and I were bored out of our minds. I should have found something to do instead of sitting around moaning about the things we did not have. The worst part was the heat. We could not run fans or air conditioners. I do not know how they did it in the olden days when they did not have such things. We could have played games, even checkers but instead we just sat and waited for them to fix the power
lines. Hopefully there isn't a next time anytime soon but when there is I am determined to make the most out of it.


On a good note, none of my animals are any worse for wear. There was alot of stuff on the fence but I cleaned it all off and everything is fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment