Tuesday, June 29, 2010

strange sights

This is the kind of things you will see if you come to my house. Chickens jumping on the trampoline, lol. I think my chickens are taking over my farm. I cannot feed anything while they are out. They chase my goats out of their food and my dogs. These small little birds are chasing away animals that weigh over 100 pounds, lol.

I have decided to take a break from picking berries. I am tired of getting poison ivy all over me. I am thinking of letting the birds have the rest of the berries anyway. Not enough left to be worth the trip to get them. Only getting one or two off each bush now.

Finally finished a blanket I was crocheting today. First one I have made to sell. I am so excited. I hope I can find people who are interested in buying homemade afghans and baby blankets.

Made some fudge today also. Peanut butter, mmm mmmm. It is yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment